30 January 2018

Dear Brownells And Midway

Postal Innovations is a rip off.

Giants like you guys should be able to beat what I'd pay to ship with the Post Office, so why can't you manage it?

For what you're charging for handing it to UPS to take to my regional postal hub; you can get a 1st class box!

First Class would be three days.

Postal Innovations is a week.

What makes this stick out is there's several smaller places that offer 1st class and Priority Mail for less than you're charging for the package to take four extra days.

If one of you would get your ass wired together and charge better shipping rates you'd rape the other guy on lost sales until they caught on.

HINT, ignore what the sales and marketing people from UPS and FedEx are telling you.  They don't care about your customers, just sales.

1 comment:

  1. I rarely use either site - they are either too expensive or don't have what I need.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.