02 January 2018

With Little To No Explanation

I'm not going to be specific just because I don't want to deal with the comments from a certain segment.

We've got a group of people whom are immune to the consequence of their actions.

They've made up rules and procedures that justify their actions to have the veneer of being reasonable.

When you start looking hard at these rules you start to realize that cowards want such elaborate reassurance to their personal safety.

Yet some expect we call them heroes?

Cowards deserve scorn, not adulation.

4 comments:

  1. I think I figured it out, and I'm with you.

    If I'm right, I think the bigger issue is that the cowards and their policies are really tainting the whole segment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're not with me, you're sailing a close parallel.

      Delete
    2. Sailing is for a Amish! God invented Diesel Fuel for a reason! ;)

      Delete
  2. But they want to go home alive even if others don't....

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.