26 February 2018

Making Progress

Tapco G2 trigger is now modified for the stupid trigger return spring the Poles decided to use instead of having the hammer spring do both jobs.



Also evident is the lack of Evol select fire bitsies.

I learned today that the trigger return spring is carefully sized to go around the trigger pin and not a fraction of a millimeter more.

If you put it around the Tapco installation sleeve for easy assembly you've created an impossible to assemble situation.  Now that I know that, I can not make the mistake again.

Also USCG Advisory and NOTAM for the Gulf of Mexico from the blue cloud of profanity while I wrestled with figuring out that wee little clearance issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.