24 March 2018

I Know Lots Of People Don't Read

Click me.

Someday, I too, I hope to be judged by the content of my character rather than the contents of my gun safe.

But since they carted out his granddaughter today to shill for gun control, I think it's important to read one of Martin Luther King Jr's most famous speeches in its entirety.

It does not espouse racism.  It doesn't espouse retribution.  It does not espouse remuneration or reparation.

It speaks of justice long delayed.  But it doesn't call for any vengeance.

It's simply a call for his people to be treated like they human beings they obviously are and for all humans to be treated equally.

The call quotes the words of the founders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.