17 March 2018

Numbered And Marked

Since I have embraced the evils of long chain polymers...

And Rit Dye...

I've numbered my PMAGs.  And many of them are quite colorful.


Got in my sand baseplates and dyed them a nice Zombie Green and marked in the numbers with a paint marker.

To fill no need at all, I bought a windowed sand PMAG.


And dyed it foliage green.

While I think the windowed magazines are kinda neat I'm sort of at a loss for what use they really are.  I've heard lots of explanations that kind of make sense, but I'm not convinced of the utility.

But neat is enough for any gun purchase!

This actually isn't my first dyed window PMAG.  I have two more, in purple.  Even Harvey has one in flat dark earth.


All of my PMAGs are the Gen 3 types, Harvey's are Gen 2 MOE.

Marv's been an enthusiastic user of the windowed types since they first came out.  He even went so far as to convert a metal AR magazine to have a window, it works fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.