07 May 2018

Actually It's All You

Reading this:

She says,

"As I drove home, I felt the full extent to which Trump has actually diminished my own desire to be kind. He is keeping me so outraged that I hold ill will toward others on a daily basis. Trump is not just ruining our nation, he is ruining me. By the end of the drive, I felt heartbroken."
That's not President Donald Trump doing that to you, that's YOU doing that to you.

You are ruining yourself, he's not even passively helping you.

Your reaction is your decision.

Your reaction, and prejudices, tell us you are a mean spirited and hateful person.

While you're reconsidering your worldview thanks to a helpful redneck, you might want to consider that you're the problem not everyone else.

1 comment:

  1. Her blaming her behavior on Trump is like the people who blame Mel Gibson's anti-Semitic comments on the booze.

    Nope they are both just a foil for them to stop trying to behave in a civil sense.

    Her life is driven by hatred of all that is different from her, and that is not healthy.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.