05 June 2018

Did I Wish Death On Someone?

Yes.

When someone wishes me dead, I wish it right back at them.

Thanks to the SWATing of Reichsminister Hogg, I can see that he's from wealth and privilege.

He's never encountered the world much past the thin veneer of civil society.

This is why he's so entirely freaked out by someone he and his Parkland Kids bullied decided to kill them all.

All his short life, his actions have been devoid of consequences.  Much like the person they bullied, whom then proceeded to commit murder.

Having never lived inside that isolated bubble, I never had the luxury of thinking that I could do things or say things with impunity.

David lives in the isolated world where there's second and third second chances.  Where he can take greater risks than I could with being outspoken and political because he's not particularly concerned about his attitude costing him his livelihood.

It's why he's not a particularly good student, he knows he doesn't need good grades.

It's why he's taking a year off to wish death upon me, mine and those like me.  He's got the luxury of wealth to afford him this time.

I do know that if I see him drowning I will alert the coast guard.  By first class postage.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Angus;

    When did ReichMinister Hogg get SWATTED? Did it happen today? You are right, if they wish me and mine dead, the feeling is reciprocated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd write a letter to the Coast Guard if I saw him drowning. Since I like to keep up my foreign languages, I'd write it in Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or he called it in himself because nobody was looking at him anymore .

    I have no evidence except for all the other social justice warriors who faked crimes against themselves for progressive street cred.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whether he did it or not, I want the SWATTER caught and arrested.

      I'm getting to be of the mind that making such false calls is attempted 1st degree murder and the callers should be prosecuted accordingly.

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.