02 June 2018

Hitting The Apex

I've bit of a love-hate going on with my M&P.

I love pretty much everything about it, except I consistently pull the trigger wrong.

If I consciously place my finger differently, I can correct for it.

What happens when I don't is the gun twitches to the right, ever so slightly.  It causes me to be a bit erratic and strings my shots left-right.

This is the only gun I have where I have this issue.

Apex makes a replacement trigger.  I'm going to try that.

I'm a fan of Apex.  Their kit to improve the trigger on my J-Frame really improved it.

Marv has done two different trigger upgrades in his M&P.  First the Duty/Carry Action Kit then the Forward Set Sear/Trigger Kit.

Their trigger improvements kit for Sigma made a vast improvement for FuzzyGeff and Willard's guns.

Apex make a different trigger for Sigmas too... might have to try that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.