04 June 2018

Trigger Alert

Installed my Apex Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger!


First you take it apart.


Then you move the trigger bar from the old trigger to the new one.


Then you use the provided slave pin to tie the trigger, trigger return spring and slide stop into one handy package.


Then you reassemble and enjoy!  Then you notice you put the trigger assembly back in and forget that the trigger pivot pin also ties in the front locking block.  Take apart.  Reassemble and enjoy!  Then you notice that despite the instructional video warning you about six times that you dropped the take-down latch retainer spring.  Take apart.  Reassemble and enjoy!  For reals this time!

I didn't have to adjust the candy-cane on the trigger bar.  That was probably because I knew where my feeler gauges were.  If I was unable to locate them, I'd have had to adjust it and been wanting my gauges.


I opted to retain the stock sear spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.