16 July 2018

All The T'rrible T'ings

Oh my Gods the things I've contemplated as a GM for various games.

When the players are the good guys, I am the bad guy, and oft' that means I must be evil.

VERY evil when running some of my settings.

Modred being a fine example where I had the gates of Hell being opened by the massive human sacrifice by Hitler's minions.  I even have notes why this didn't happen for Stalin earlier.

Gotta concentrate the murders, Joe.

I.  Have.  Notes.  On.  Why.  One.  Mass.  Murder.  Opens.  The.  Gates.  Of.  Hell.  And.  Another.  Doesn't.

There's times I think I've gazed too deep into the abyss.

There's time when I realize that I've only skimmed the depths of depravity.

But there's others... like making a comfortable chair a mandatory part of the enchantment for making a soul-burner engine.

I have had players go pale at some of the things I've presented to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.