11 July 2018

AR Fatigue

A Podcast I didn't listen to, but whose title triggered this post.

It has been over two years since I assembled my last AR, an M16A2 clone named Andrea.

Before that was the, incomplete, purple plastic AR.

Then a four year gap...

Then...

The AR thing has slowed down.

I don't have the $300 or so to complete Lavender Linda Lovelace and I don't really have a desire for a new AR.

If money were no object, I'd snag the modernized AR-10 from Willard when his BRN-10 arrives.  Then (to his horror) modernize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.