18 July 2018

It's A Masterpiece

Combat Masterpiece, that is!


I've been wanting to play with one of these since I did the playtest for GURPS: SEALs in Vietnam!

This particular revolver is a Model 15-3 and appears to have seen a lot of handling and just a bit of shooting.



A tale about how the SEALs came to have Model 15's in .38 Special instead of Model 19's in .357 Magnum is because some procurement officer loaded a Model 19 with .38 and since he couldn't tell the difference between the 15 and 19, there was no need to get the more expensive magnum guns.

The trigger is buttery.  And is it WIDE!


As is the hammer spur.


I can't wait to see how Willard's new toy shoots!

3 comments:

  1. That's what we USAF Security Policemen carried as our duty weapons until the Beretta replaced them in 1984. I STILL love shooting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angus;

    Something about an old school revolver :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those grips, though....

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.