30 September 2026

Case Small Arms Ammunition M16A1 Rifle

I mentioned that the real deal was thin on the ground.

The reproduction market has delivered!

It's a little shorter than the universal pouch and subtly wider.


That's so it can hold four 20-round M16 magazines easily!

The markings are inauthentic, but that's good because we don't want anyone passing them off as the real deal.

The material looks the part, but is much more supple.


Pairs well with a Retro M16A1!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.