The 90mm M67 Recoilless Rifle is ST 15B†.
If you forget to apply the Rcl 1 for being recoilless it's ST 36B† and Rcl 29.
That's pretty dramatic.
That B in the ST stat means that you really only need 2/3 the ST requirement, or ST 10, to avoid penalties using the weapon... Assuming you actually use the bipod.
The † means you've got to use both hands to wield it and there's a lot on p. B270 that goes with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.