World of Warcraft is not a role playing game.
It's a more advanced version of Gauntlet.
Fight me.
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.
Interesting, hadn't thought of it that way but I can certainly see how it could be described as that... But this is coming from someone who as a teenager worked in an arcade that had a Gauntlet game and there might have been some perks involving those of us working there having unlimited credits on the game... Coupled with the fact that the only "Warcraft" I played were the original games, not the "World" game... Starting my IT career and that whole "free time" concept went away never to return :-)
ReplyDelete