30 September 2026

This Didn't Happen With Hangings

Christa Pike has, apparently survived two attempts at lethal injection.

What the actual fuck?

Say what you will about other methods, most people don't survive the second application.

Hanging is wonderfully good at this.

Ain't dead!

Wait.

The method I like is nitrogen flooding.

Just flood the executing chamber and wait.  No hazmat problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.