30 July 2026

Gen 2 Grippy

On a whim I took my G17.2 out to the range Tuesday and noticed something.

No little scrape on the side my hand from the slide.

The G17.1 clones scrape my hand.  The Gen 2 grip textures were/are an improvement over the Gen 1.  Gee, I think I remember reading the GunWriters® saying something about that in the way back...

I shoot low with it, though...

4 comments:

  1. Well, if the damn thing Can be killed, I'm gonna say that MoFo is working toward ambient temperature. You can worry about placement, but the group is good,and the liver has experienced a Buncha shock, if not straight up penetration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glock used to make three different height rear sights to handle that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aftermarket sights... Bad eyes... Poor trigger control...

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.