24 July 2026

MilSpec

"No civilian should have a military specification handgun!" paraphrased because I cannot be arsed to find the actual quote.

Found it! 


Well, ignorant gunbanner, this is a Revolver, .45 Caliber, M1873, "Altered."  Not quite state of the art in 1892 but still military issue and a genuine weapon of war.

I notice you never mention six-guns when you're frothing about "military" guns.

In point of fact, every single bolt-action hunting gun has a lineage that can be traced back through some military arm.  Some retain more of that lineage than others, but a staggered internal box mag on a bolt gun is a military innovation.

5 comments:

  1. hi Angus...,
    Shows to go ya' .. the "'Banner's" are having "tough time" tryin to get "any kind of restriction or Ban on firearm of any kind!!!!!" Note the "Virginia Gun fiasco" that got Chopped by the Court!!! I forget who said it, but dig it.... when it comes to tryin' to ban gunz... the " "anti's" are, like, cooking spaghetti!!!!"... They can't get anything thru so they come up with some half-baked idea and throw it against the wall..... and "Hope it will stick!!!!!!!" When I run across the post again ... I'll give you a "Full Report!!!!!"
    God, Gunz and GUTZ!!!!!!,
    Keep America FREE!!!!!!!!,
    skybill

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Chinese Mauser Broomhandle, 1899 Krag-Jorgensen, and Ishapore Enfield would like to have a word...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If a gun isn't sufficient for the leftards to Call it an Assault weapon, or Weapon of War, it's not worth having. The Second Amendment is EXACTLY to stop the government from keeping us from the Ability to defend Ourselves from Their Tyranny. I Want a Weapon of War, and so should you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALL weapons are weapons of war. Even fists... The only difference is the participants. A war can be a short duration one versus one war out behind the barn, or it can be drawn out over several years involving participants from different sides of the planet. Anything else is just sparring to impress potential mates.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.