29 April 2006

Serious Lack Of Communication

I am fat because I eat too much and move around less than a pet rock.

That's my fault. Nobody else. Exercise pretty much tends to be a primary activity, and it is deadly dull.

Stress might be a factor, but dammit! It's not your fault you got skin cancer, it's genetics. You didn't ask to become a diabetic, genetics again. My worries are that you are going to die! Dammit, cancer and diabetes are serious shit!

The Boy might be a pain, but all 13 year olds are. He's just a different kind of pain from the norm. At least he's not going to parties and doing crack just to show us! And he has only come home in a police car once and he wasn't even charged! =)

I love you two. If I didn't I would be so gone. Without the love, there is no reason for staying. Luckily, there's a lot of love here for you guys. Never forget it, even if I'm moody because I hurt.

I'm here because I am with the two people I love the most in the whole world. Just because I cannot express it doesn't mean I don't feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.