19 June 2013

An Interesting Turn Of Events

I went to The Boy's school to lock in the eight days you, my dear readers, have graciously funded.

I told them the story of your generosity and kindness.

"Just a moment..." I am told.

We're getting the entire month, including the transportation, for $525!

HUZZAH!

And it was because of your help!

The guy who runs the place has some discretion about billing and decided that they could cut the normal rate in half for someone with this much support.  In essence if strangers would contribute $400 how could the people who see him every day not match that?  The Lovely Harvey and I think we can scrape the remaining $125.

You guys effin ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.