19 July 2011

Go To Gun

Jay G has a meme going.

My gun that's just plain fun to shoot?

I kind of interpreted this meme to mean, "what gun do you grab when someone asks, 'let's go shooting!'"

If I don't have an agenda like function testing or zeroing I tend to grab Sabrina, the SBR XM177E2 clone.

.223 is cheap enough to plink and she's a good shooter.

I almost never think of shooting the handguns just for recreation.  I shoot them to stay competent because I carry, not because I really like handguns.  Sure, they're fun and all; but...

1 comment:

  1. It's a tossup between my Swede Mauser (6.5x55), my M1 Garand or my SKS.

    But if I want to bring a handgun for lots of fun, it's "Dirty Harry" - my S&W 29, 8 3/8 barrel.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.