14 November 2008

Wildlife In The Back Yard

Today we have a Possum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opossum
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Opossum


The tires we were saving for landscaping/planter duty have become habitat!


It was doing its best to scare me off while I dismantled the stack of tires.


After most of the cover was gone it calmed down a lot and seemed resigned to me taking away its hiding place.



After we had it in the last tire, I lifted the tire onto its tread and then the possum ran off.

We think that Shi Shu had chased it into the tires. He was certainly right there with us until we locked him inside to take the tires down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.