29 November 2009

Problem Fixed

Sabrina's flash-hider was askew.

The crush washer I was using was not deforming evenly, so it was not parallel or concentric with the bore. I replaced it with my last spare.

Suddenly I understand why suppressor manufacturers require the use of peel-washers.

It's odd how I went from having spares to being out of them. I used two on The Lovely Harvey's carbines. I've used two on Sabrina now. I used one on Kaylee when I ditched the slip-over. They are cheap parts, but shipping is almost always more than the parts so you wait until you have an order for something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.