28 January 2010

Don't Ask Don't Tell

I've ranted about it before, but I have had some errant thoughts after reading Weerd's post.

The reason that men and women are billeted separately is to keep them from being ogled and having sex.

Homosexuals are impossible to billet this way. A gay man billeted with the women will be ogled by them, for example.

But I wonder if most of the heat and fury about this issue is more along the lines of "Why ISN'T my junk being ogled?"

I, for one, think if we allow homosexuals to serve openly, we end all segregated billeting. Everyone will get a chance to ogle and be ogled equally. I'm also not too concerned about sexual relationships in the ranks as long as we don't get kids from it. Homosexuals have a huge advantage here, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.