07 November 2010

Barbie Things

AR's accumulate.  Parts for AR's likewise accumulate.

Before long you need, "just one more part" to turn the left over parts into a complete gun.

I'm almost there for a 6.8 upper.  I need a muzzle device, gas tube, bolt carrier group and a forward assist.

A problem with this is that the YHM lightweight 4-rail doesn't suit me.  It's in the parts bin because I put a LaRue 4-rail on Dottie.

The Barrel is a Kotonics/Cardinal that got replaced with one from Bison because I didn't like how the Troy Medieval muzzle brake looked on it.

The flat-top upper is left over from my experiment at making Kaylee into an M4 clone.

I have two choices for the gas block, a YHM railed block or a conventional front sight base without a bayonet lug.  I don't like either, to be honest.

Whats to do, whats to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.