15 August 2014

Unicorn

You'd think, as popular as the long 1911 trigger is as an aftermarket item that a blued short trigger would be easy to find as someone's discarded part.

I'd take black plastic or aluminum at this point, I simply would like a short trigger!

You know, like came in every 1911 from Colt for decades?

Update:

Apparently voicing my need caused the universe to make several appear.  A guy on Gunbroker is selling "a sack full," so I nabbed one of his.

I didn't mention it here, because busy weekend; and Tam offered me one of her take-offs.  Fingers crossed that I don't need to take her up on her generous offer!

2 comments:

  1. I've got one in my parts box. Shoot me a mailing address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you heard the phrase, "It never rains but it pours"?

      I found one on Gunbroker not ten minutes after complaining that I couldn't find one.

      Thanks for offering me your spare!

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.