20 September 2006

I Wonder...

I have been reading about Iran's nuclear plans.

I wonder if we could bring a B-2A at about 45k feet and drop a GPS packaged nuke on the facility(ies) and then issue bald faced lies about it. "I guess they were further along in their nuclear weapons development than we thought and had an accident." Yes, it's obvious. It is no less deceptive than Iran's statements that they are completely peaceful.

And when someone notices that the material from the bomb HAD to come from the US, we'll blame the security leaks that were well documented during the Clinton administration at Oak Ridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.