09 March 2007

XM177E3 / VKb.83/07 Update

Kits have been ordered from Del Ton, I await them filling the order.

Tools for the assemblies have arrived.

Accessories that were ordered after the kits are in shipping, and should arrive here before the kits actually leave Del Ton. Of all the major kit suppliers, only Bushmaster and Del-Ton are still answering their phones. There's a buying frenzy going on and the supply chain is backed up all the way to the mines where the ore is dug. I'm not kidding either.


In addition to what I am making, I have two others locally talked into doing this too. They want a relatively cheap rifle and I want more experience putting them together. They're going to buy all the parts and I am going to assemble them. By the time I have my licenses in order so I can actually CHARGE people for my skills, I will have skills to sell. Gods I love capitalism!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.