26 March 2007

I Am An Anthropogenic Climate Change Denier

Read

Next cocksucker that tells me about the hockey stick gets shot. I am not kidding. And most of you should know that I am aware of how many HOURS a human can survive with a stomach wound. I will also treat the fucking mouth breathing idiot to emergency medical care to alleviate shock, but not blood loss.

I will spell it out slowly for the mouth-breathers.

IT IS NOT MAN. IT IS THE SUN. WE LIVE NEXT TO A MAIN-SEQUENCE VARIABLE STAR, CLIMATIC VARIATIONS WILL OCCUR.

Mr Gore had better pray his life never depends on an action from me. I will watch that fuck die and take no action to save his sorry ass.

Pay attention folks, every single time the press reported on something you knew about, you saw they got it wrong, didn't you? Why do you assume they get it right when you don't know anything about the subject at hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.