03 March 2007

The Build(s) Begin

Here are the first three receivers. With these I shall curry favor with people who might wish to invest in my venture. If there is enough favor, then FFL and manufacture begins!


These are actually Anvil Arms lowers, as I mentioned below.

I had to wait an extra hour after they were engraved with the laser to get the Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator back because the owner was showing it around and taking pics of it.

Dead Link To Anvil Arms I highly recommend(ed) them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.