29 April 2007

It's Over Before It Even Had A Chance To Start

The war with The Gnome has resulted in his defeat. The best part is, he doesn't know he lost!

That's the most amusing thing all year.

I retorted to his post and gave the unvarnished facts, even included the warts on my face. My full disclosure, including my mistakes, got him to change the subject.

From his reaction, I think that he feels that me admitting that I had made mistakes and missteps that he is vindicated. My mistakes weren't the point of the retort and most of the other readers have seen it. Ha HA!

Since I made my retort, I have felt a weight removed from my soul. Like having a tumor removed. I've had a bit of a grin on since. I am really happy to have this off me, and I get great amusement that he's still fighting the war while the rest of us are having dinner after the peace conference and talking about where to put the new factories and what sort of trade alliances will spring from the new peace.

'Tis strange times we live in, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.