28 June 2009

I Have Made Maps

Actually, it's Google Maps to the rescue.

For my SEALs in Nigeria idea I needed a map of a village. Just hit Google Maps OF Nigeria, zoom in on an unsuspecting village, screen shot, print, done!

The area of play now has names, real names. Real places whose histories are being brutally changed to fit my narrative.

Campaign is set in February, 1968 during the Nigerian civil war along the northern border of Biafra, not far from Cameroon. Players are a SEAL team returning home from Vietnam on Oriskany, when they get called in to rescue a doctor, two nuns and a priest from the tribal violence that was present at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.