22 October 2009

On "Don't Ask Don't Tell"

I am not addressing the entire can of worms.

One clear objection a straight man can level against openly serving homosexual men is pretty much the same objection a straight female has with her straight male colleagues: "Don't wanna bunk with someone who wants to fuck me when I don't want to fuck them."

And we don't make straight male and female personnel bunk together, do we?

So, do we have the gay guys bunk with the straight girls? Now the gay guys have an objection, some of those girls are going to want them. And bunking the gay guys with the girls doesn't solve the gay guys wanting each other, or not. By the way, when I was 19 and was joining the Army, if they recruiter had told me I could bunk and shower with the girls, all I had to do was say I was gay, I would have put on a lisp and signed! Solve that problem Mr/Mrs/Ms/?? LGBT advocate!

The best bunking arrangement is where everyone in the bay doesn't want to have nookie with the others. At present, the only way to get that is sex segregation of heterosexuals.

P.S.
Openly gay men in the military has one huge advantage over mixed straight male/female troops: no pregnancy.
Excluding females from the ranks would be cheaper in a lot of ways, only one set of facilities, no worries about troops getting pregnant... But cheaper is not always better.

The Soviets had a simple solution for females getting preggers in a mixed unit, BANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.