11 July 2010

Interesting

On the recent talk about the New Black Panthers getting away with voter intimidation.

Florida forbids firearms within polling places, but doesn't say how far away they must be kept.

Florida forbids "electioneering" within 50 yards of a polling place. It's a felony.

Voter intimidation is covered both under electioneering and assault.

It is legal for me to shoot someone to prevent a felony from taking place. Jurisprudence confirms that shooting someone to stop a violent felony is a rubber stamp item. Assault is a violent felony; especially since our New Black Panthers were armed with blunt instruments, making it assault with a deadly weapon.

So. Bring it; you racist hate mongers. I intend to vote and you will not stop me.

PS: I would not feel the need to point all of this out if the damned government had done a damn thing to prevent its future occurrences. Once again, it's up to the individual to do what needs be done.

PPS: I suspect that there will be no need for me to do anything since Florida is not Philadelphia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.