21 March 2010

Errant Thought

One of the worst things about arguing with LibtardLenny about the path the nation was on was that he would be far harder hit by the changes he advocates than I would. He makes more, he owns more.

I find it extremely odd that I am fighting to keep him making and owning what he does when part of me wants to see him get what he's calling for, good and hard.

The Lovely Harvey has reported he's expressed some regrets about who he voted for. That does not heal the rift. He'd have to admit I was right; and I would have to refrain from gloating. I am not a big enough man to be able say, with any degree of certainty, that I would not scream, "I fucking told you so you God damned libtard!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.