18 March 2011

Tabitha is ready for testing.




Here she is, all put together.  This is my first complete AR build.  This is the only one that I installed every single part on because the barrel and upper needed to be assembled from stripped parts.  The other builds had some pre-assembled subassemblies.

What we have here is the most FrankenAR I've ever built too.  Made from left-overs.

Plus.  Holy snot is this a light gun!  7.1 lbs loaded with a 25 round mag.  A far cry from her sister, Dottie, who is 10.1 lbs with light, optics and a 30 round mag.

Have to hit the range tomorrow or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.