DISCLAIMER

No good can come of reading the contents of this blog.

Viewing or use of this blog or any contents or links contained herein by any person or entity within the confines of the states of Arizona and/or Tennessee is prohibited .

Violators of this policy agree to hold the owner of this blog, its contents and all links contained herein, harmless to any harm or offense taken or perceived.

Permission to use any content on this site is explicitly denied to Robert Farago, his family, his friends, his associates, his pets, and his employees and/or employer and/or their employees either in part or whole.

06 January 2013

22

There is not a single round of twenty-two long rifle to be had at any Tampa area Walmart.   Looks like Marv is S.O.L. For testing his new Ruger Mark I I.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing around here either. Lots of 22 Magnum. While I was wallflowering at my LGS yesterday, a guy came in looking for the Tactical 22LR loads his drum fed rifle liked. They said they have no clue when orders will be filled. I believe them, they sounded pretty nervous.

    Sadly, I have more real rifle ammo than 22LR right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JD, You might try that farm store just north of Indianola next to Noble Ford. The last time I was in there they had a ton of 22's. Of course that may not be the case now. I'll check with my distributor and see if I can order some. With a gun show coming, I bet I could sell a bunch.

    ReplyDelete

Try to remember you are a guest here when you comment. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention.