28 February 2007

Interview Meme



1: What would your ideal vehicle be, if money and other constraints of reality were no object?

Something that flies, fast. And has really long range. Like an TF-8E Crusader trainer. That would be OK.

2: Which is your favorite author, and why?

Heinlein. I enjoy his writing style and his presentation of his worlds was always interesting to me.

3: Other than where you are, where in the world would you like to live?

Mecca. Because if I could live there, Arabic would be as important to daily life as ancient Greek. Actually, I love the desert. I don't know why, it's just a neat place to me. I could live just about any desert place.

4: What were the things you liked most and least about your time in the military?

I liked most going to the ranges and shooting the main guns. Thrilling. I liked least the endless stupid make-work tasks that pervade combat arms when not in the field.

5: You have just won the biggest lottery prize in the history of the United States. What do you do with the money?

First, pay off all the mundane things like the house and other debts. Second, I have no idea. Answering this is along the lines of "What would you do with super powers?" Which I think is a lot more likely than winning the lottery.

Now, to continue the game...

If you want to play with this meme, leave me a comment saying "Interview me."

I will respond with five questions so that I can get to know you better. Depending on our degree of acquaintanceship, they may be superficial or fairly probing.

The person I've interviewed will update his or her LJ with answers to my questions.

My interviewee will include these rules and an offer to interview someone else in their answer.

When others comment asking to be interviewed, my interviewee will ask them five questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.