18 July 2008

Happy Early Birthday!

I got The Lovely Harvey an extravagant birthday gift. Her b-day is not today, but I suck at waiting.

The bottommost earring is the gift. 0.78 total carat weight, H clarity. Really spendy, but I love her.

The Boy got her this:

This is Patches. Patches comes from http://www.buildabear.com/

Build-A-Bear is a really fun experience. You first pick the skin you like. Then you go over to the stuffing station where an employee fills it to your desired level of fluff. Just before they close the seam in the back, you pick out a little satin heart. There's a cute little ceremony that goes with it. First you rub it between your hands to make it a warm heart. Then you touch it to your head so it has all your wisdom. Then you touch it to your back so it will always have your back. Then you touch it to your ear so it knows all your secrets. Then you kiss it so it has all your love. Awwwwwwww! After the heart is inserted the seam is sewn shut and you pick out an outfit. There are all kinds to choose from.

The Lovely Harvey and I got The Boy his own:

He's named The Boy Junior.

The Boy gave me one too!

This is Guinness, he rides in the Corvette and keeps me safe. He's taking over from the other Army bear that The Boy gave me.

Build-A-Bear is a lot more fun and much cheaper than Vermont Teddy Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.