30 July 2008

Was It Me

My favorite snob is going to quit blogging as of November 30, 2008.

He mentions how the haters will celebrate. I've taken my jabs at him, but don't consider myself a hater, nor do I take any particular joy or regret that he's calling it quits.

Blogging is a voluntary activity, if you don't wanna any more, then go ahead and stop. If you wanna; blog away!

His announcement seemed a bit pompous until I considered how big his readership is. To simply quit without giving some warning to his readers would have caused massive outcry.

What I wonder is: Can he stay away? I ask because he's quit before and returned. Time will tell.

I wish him luck with his future since he doesn't seem to have had a lot of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.