03 December 2008

In Memoriam DAMMIT


Today we had to put Licorice down. What was obviously cancer all over his skin started to weep blood that was not clotting. While he was not obviously in pain, he can't have felt well at all.

He was a loving companion to The Lovely Harvey for the last 17 years though I only knew him for 11.

He will be missed, dearly. His absence will be felt deeply.

Goodbye to the Imperious White Cat, Licorice!

Comments were:

3rd-Dec-2008 09:33 pm (local)
I'm sorry to hear about this...losing a pet is never easy.

4th-Dec-2008 01:21 am (local)
Kari and I are sorry for your loss.

5th-Dec-2008 10:47 pm (local)
Licorice was a good pain in the ass...all I can hope is he wasn't in pain, but he didn't seen to be in pain and he purred and didn't bite when the vet was givin' him shots. Seems strange not having him meow at me when I get home from work. Thanks for the picture honey!

The Lovely Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.