15 June 2007

Progress Is Being Made



Got the Magpul MIAD grip for The Lovely Harvey's Recce in. After much fitting and testing (there are three front and three back inserts) she decided that she liked the F3 and B3 inserts best. There is a storage plug that holds three spare rounds for emergencies. Magpul also offers three different plugs, one that holds a 123 battery, one that holds two AA/AAA/N type batteries and one that holds a spare bolt and firing pin.


Pictured is the Body, F3 and B3 on the receiver. Moving away from the grip forwards we have F2, F1 and then F4; moving backwards we have B2 and B1. F1 has a scrap of paper holding it in profile for the camera and I am holding B1 by hand since they have nothing that lets them sit on their sides. F4 is for using this set to mount a MIAD on a pistol-grip forward-grip mount. F2 is essentially the same as F3 without the trigger guard.


I like this grip a lot myself. I think I would go with F1 and B1...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.