08 September 2008

Becoming Numb

If you use the same insult enough, the words lose their power to insult.

If you use insults to attempt to affect another person's behavior, the repeated use of the same insult will also lose effect.

Calling me a racist all these years for virtually every activity under the sun no longer works, if indeed it ever did. I have been called a racist for merely being white.

Now I am being called a racist because I don't support Mr Obama. Him being a politician from Chicago has a lot more to do with my opposition than his race.

But thanks for wearing the last but of guilt off of the racist accusation for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.