04 September 2008

More Old Guns

This is a Colt Model 1903 Pocket Hammerless in .32 ACP. This particular gun was made in 1912, perhaps my oldest gun.

The corrosion is not as bad as the picture makes it seem. It's merely the blue worn off and a patina forming, it's still glassy smooth, just not uniform in color anymore. A neighbor of a friend asked me "what's it worth?" I told him I would give him $200 for it. He bit. It's worth a lot more, like $600 in this condition without a box.

Together with its younger cousin, the Model 1908 Vest Pocket in .25 ACP.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.