25 February 2009

Back Masking



OK, we all know that Eric Carmen is not singing, "Obama's Elf" but "All by myself" here. But when your brain is primed with the caption, most people will hear the incorrect line.

This is how someone who wants you to hear a satanic message in a record played backwards gets you to hear it. Without priming you on what you are about to hear, most people hear noise. When keyed to the "message" most people will hear what they have been led to expect to hear.

Plus, it's cool I got to use a joke with Obama in it without any animosity about him at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.