19 February 2009

Something I Remembered

Way back when, in or around 1985-1986 Dumbass Fuckwad Shitheel and I talked about what kind of guns we'd get if we had the money.  Of course, we didn't have the money then, so...

I had Galil lust something fierce then.  Dumbass Fuckwad Shitheel wanted a CAR-15.

I have learned a lot about guns since then and my lust for a Galil ARM has subsided a lot after experiencing the reality of hauling a gun that heavy around.

Dumbass Fuckwad Shitheel never did get enough money together to buy that CAR-15 and has become a felon who can't own one now.

The Lovely Harvey and I both own carbines that could arguably be called CAR-15 clones.  The XM177E2 clone is also in that mold.  I think FuzzyGeff should get one now.  That way everyone who didn't want one then has one and the one person who did, doesn't.  There's a symmetry to it, don't you think?

Damn but the woulda-shoulda-couldas are strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.