20 February 2009

Nation Of Cowards

Attorney General Holder says we should do the melting pot thing for racial as well as ethnic.

Excellent suggestion!  Since we live in the United States of America, I invite him and all the other race baiters to become Americans.

Time to melt and join MY society.  You are always welcome just as soon as you accept you are one of us and give up those notions that you are special or different because of your skin color.

I somehow think that guys like Sharpton, Jackson, Mifune, or Wright will not be joining me as an American.  They make their livings as being set apart from the rest of the society that surrounds them, and as long as they do and convince others to join them there we will never get past the racism.

But then, I am not the coward or the racist here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.