12 June 2008

Selected Power Tour Shots



As a show, it's just a bit big, but kinda lame.

As an event, the Power Tour is incredible. Road trip with your 3000 most distant buddies.

( Collapse )


HHR SS Panel in retro rat rod flat paint


Candy apple red does not photograph well.



An Anglia, just because my dad likes them I take pics of them. Not that he'd ever know I thought of him near Father's Day.



More C2 for The Lovely Harvey.


The Family Truckster! If you think you hate it now, just wait until you drive it!


One lone Impala SS from across the way.


I'm not good about getting shots of everything. The cars I didn't take pics of were pretty much in the, if you've seen one Chevelle or Camaro, you've seen them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.