29 May 2009

Racism

I've been reading some fascinating things about race lately.

The recent Supreme Court pick says things about being a hispanic female that a white man cannot say about being themselves in the same context.

A government case against a group of black men engaged in voter intimidation in Philadelphia is dropped even though their behavior, seen on video, exceeds that of 1960's white racists in Mississippi.

Even if it's not a white person saying it, it's still racist!

I predict the unintended consequences of this will be when the majority finally remembers that it outnumbers the minorities will be to suppress them again and no amount of whining will ever let them back up again. "We tried to be fair about it and look what we got." If I happen to be around in 2020, remind me of this and we'll see.

By the way, I also predict the trigger event of the backlash will be from illegal Mexicans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.