10 September 2009

A Comment

Read this: http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2009/09/casus-belli-meaning-of-not-one-more.html

Mr Vanderboegh is a leading spokesman for what has been called the three-percenters.

I am not sure if I fall within the 3% or am what he derogatorily calls a "prag".

What I am sure of is if the 3% gets pushed to the point where they start shooting, all of us gun owners are "all-in". At that point, we'd better join or we will lose, lose big. We may lose big even if we fight, but we should at least contest the point.

I think a lot of the folks that he calls "prags" are people who object to him declaring "if x happens, we shoot" and making the decision for the rest of us to go "all-in". He does not seem to realize that he can be maneuvered onto ground not of his choosing by our (yes our) enemies.

I also think that we should have started shooting in 1968. That we didn't in 1994 as well says that we never will. I weep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.